.::LuSh::. A N3W AG3 OF QUICKSCOPING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO LUSH, WE ARE A QUICKSCOPING AND NO-SCOPING CLAN FOR CALL OF DUTY MODERNWARFARE 2, PLEASE ASK FOR CLAN TRIALS TO JOIN, REGISTER ON OUR FORUMS, AND FOLLOW THE RULES!

Sprayin' for you...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pritster
Pritster

Sprayin' for you... Empty
PostSubject: Sprayin' for you...   Sprayin' for you... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:53 am

Okay, I've made this topic to make it easier for people to request sigs and avvies by me, if any of you mods/admin want to delete or edit this thread, go ahead...

Anyways, here's how I want you to request sigs and avvies...

Graffiti Requests
1) Firstly, I'll need to know whether you want an avatar or signature.
2) Once you've decided what you want, it's time to decide the colours and style, starting with the background colours, the top and bottom colours, and also whether you want the colours to be set one above the other diagonally or horizontally, or side by side (vertically).
3) Now I'll want the word you want graffiti'd, and the colours of your word, the top, middle and bottom.
4) Then tell me if you want the word to be 3-D or not
5) Then tell me whether you want an outline/glow effect and what colour you want it to be
6) Tell me if you want a throwup graffiti, or a graffiti piece, throwups will be done on xat doodle, pieces are done on MS Paint.
7) I'll then need what effects you want on the word, squares? drip splats? bubbles? arrows? lines? bars? stars? (bars & stars come in black only)
8 )Finally, I'll need to know what tags you want around the graffiti.

If the picture needs resizing, let me know.
Also, if you want text on your signature, add that to your request, this can be used for advertizing or anything else (obviously not for advertizing other clans, though mine has links to my sites...).

Previews

Avatar - This could be used as an example of an avatar:

BG colours:Horizontal - bottom - red, top - blue
Word colours: Prit - bottom - orange, middle - purple, top - white
3-D: Yes
Outline/glow effect: No
Type: Piece
Effects: Squares - normal, bars, arrows - black.
Tags: Pritster, afpc, example

FINAL OUTCOME:
Sprayin' for you... 63412008

Signature - This is my current signature:

BG colours: Dark Blue
Word colours: Pritster - bottom - orange, top - yellow
Outline/glow effect: Green, make it drip
Type: Piece
Effects: bars & arrows - black.
Tags: 2k10
Text: http://xat.com/AFPC http://afpc.forumotion.com

FINAL OUTCOME:
Sprayin' for you... 88034005

Throwup - This is an example of a throwup graffiti request, and it's outcome [could be used as an avatar]:

BG colours: None
Word colours: Prit - Blue
Outline/glow effect: Red, give it arrows and make it drip upwards
Type: Throwup
Effects: bars, stars, drip splats - black.
Tags: Pritster, 2k10

Sprayin' for you... Throwprit

If it were used as an avatar or a sig, I would have to either resize the image or draw it smaller.

Sprayin' for you... 89369237

Signature size (extended name):
Sprayin' for you... 94417397
You could always put something in that blank space (or get me to do it for you).

For example, I could do warning symbols:
Sprayin' for you... 82336584

Or, you could supply a picture to put there, or, I could move the graffiti to the middle of the sig.

Highlights come with throws without you having to request them, if you don't want highlights, just let me know...

If you want anything other than graffiti, let me know, and I'll see whether I can do anything else, also, if you want a background picture, post the image with your request so I can do the graffiti over it.

So, get requesting!
Questions are welcome.
Also, I'd like to emphasize that if you post a request on this thread, you are requesting ME to make an avatar or signature for you, to request another GFX member to make you a sig, PM them or post in their thread (if they have one).

NOTE: other pieces I have done can be seen on my sites, though I do not posses a camera, so I can't take pics of my paper graffiti :c

Last edited by Pritster on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/AFPC
Pritster
Pritster

Sprayin' for you... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprayin' for you...   Sprayin' for you... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:41 am

- bump -

lack of requests, much?
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/AFPC

Sprayin' for you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.::LuSh::. A N3W AG3 OF QUICKSCOPING :: GFX-
Jump to: