.::LuSh::. A N3W AG3 OF QUICKSCOPING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO LUSH, WE ARE A QUICKSCOPING AND NO-SCOPING CLAN FOR CALL OF DUTY MODERNWARFARE 2, PLEASE ASK FOR CLAN TRIALS TO JOIN, REGISTER ON OUR FORUMS, AND FOLLOW THE RULES!

TO ALL LuSh MEMBERS ADD MY MSN IF YOUVE GOT MSN LOL ITS jamiepr2@hotmail.co.uk for custom gfx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuSh x Bizzare
GFX Leader
GFX Leader
LuSh x Bizzare

TO ALL LuSh MEMBERS ADD MY MSN IF YOUVE GOT MSN LOL ITS jamiepr2@hotmail.co.uk for custom gfx  Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL LuSh MEMBERS ADD MY MSN IF YOUVE GOT MSN LOL ITS jamiepr2@hotmail.co.uk for custom gfx    TO ALL LuSh MEMBERS ADD MY MSN IF YOUVE GOT MSN LOL ITS jamiepr2@hotmail.co.uk for custom gfx  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:50 am

title says it all really but yh
i currently sponser Fatality eSport and TeaM ImpuLse and many more if you want to see my work add my msn
i will be doing this for free because im in the clan but any1 outside it will have to pay like every1 else , this year alone ive made 13,000 ms points by XBL and £98 by paypal i charge because i was told to charge by professional designers because my work is top quality ive worked on car company logos and more but i turned to supporting pro teams on XBL at the moment i am working on a new logo for fatal and lush sigs so im pritty busy atm so ur sig may not get to you buy the next day . the stuff i do isnt on word or anything from microsoft like paint because tbh its SH*T my work is done on a £650 program setup . my work will have my sig the the bottom right hand corner saying LawLess Creationz - if you didnt know my surname is lawless
Back to top Go down

TO ALL LuSh MEMBERS ADD MY MSN IF YOUVE GOT MSN LOL ITS jamiepr2@hotmail.co.uk for custom gfx
Page 1 of 1